EXPLORE THE PALACE OF VERSAILLES THANKS TO VIRTUAL REALITY :
- The Palace of Versailles comes to you thanks to our two virtual reality experiences :
Thanks to the partnership between the Palace of Versailles and Google Arts & Culture, you can visit the Palace of Versailles using virtual reality. VersaillesVR : the Palace is Yours gives you the opportunity to freely explore the State Apartments, discover incredible new cultural and multimedia content, and enjoy an extraordinary range of works of art and furniture from every angle.
- Experience Versailles :
The Palace of Versailles is offering a virtual reality experience with the application “Experience Versailles”, created with Fondation Orange, which allows visitors to relive the visit by the Ambassador of Siam to the Court of Louis XIV in 1686 and the Yew Ball held by Louis XV.
- Our virtual exhibitions in partnership with Google Arts & Culture on :
DIGITAL CONTENT :
- The YouTube channel of the Palace of Versailles has more than 500 videos about history, characters, collections, crafts ...
- The Youtube channel of "Chateau de Versailles Spectacles" to discover extracts from shows, backstage, and interviews :
- The social networks provide playful and learning content :
Facebook : @chateauversailles
Twitter : @CVersailles
Instagram : @chateauversailles
- The "discover" section of the website has more than 150 pages to browse : the area, the castle, history, major dates, biographies, resources... http://en.chateauversailles.fr/discover
- The free mobile application allows you to visit Versailles thanks to our audio routes
VERSAILLES IN MUSIC :
- The Palace of Versailles invited electronic music composer Thylacine to spend a day and three nights recording in full immersion to the sounds of Versailles: clock movements, harpsichords, locks, creaking floors… a variety of sounds were picked out to compose “Versailles”, a new and original piece of music.
- The sounds of the Palace of Versailles on Soundcloud
- All the books about Versailles :
PALACE OF VERSAILLES FOR CHILDREN :
- Discover the Gardens of Versailles in a course specially adapted for children :